Wednesday, August 25, 2010

just another lesson to learn.


You came into my life, when it was black and white
you quickly colored it up with your world.
i never thought someone can make me fell head over heels with the most common conversation
you made everything so easy, so soft like the feather that flew freely in the air.

truth be told i still miss your presence
how you lift me up the sky with just your simple 'hello'
how you made me dance stupidly even when there's people around
i never thought someone like you
is what i really wanted.

i wish i could hate you
but i couldn't
the flashbacks of the sweet memories
blocked everything unsatisfiable
when i thought of you
all the pains goes away.

i was stupid and reckless
for just realizing that i like you
when it was too late
because now, you hated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment